The Voting Membership involves individuals who are dedicated to maintaining the integrity of the mission of EOFAA. The insertion into this membership happens when an individual is elected as an Officer, or the President appoints a resigning Director, or a person from the community membership with at least one year of membership.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Shall attend Annual Meetings
- Shall attend Status Update Meetings
- Shall attend Special Meetings
- Shall attend Meetings of the Members.
- May work as a staff member.
- May be promoted to an Officer.
- May submit a proposal of an amendment to the Bylaws.
- Shall vote on any proposal or actions that calls for a vote.
- Shall receive updates on our mission work.
- Shall receive a quarterly newsletter.
- Shall receive an annual report.
- May receive a T-Shirt according to Membership Policy.
To apply for the Voting Membership click on the button below with the amount and term you would like for membership. Then complete the application.
DUE NOT APPLY for this membership unless the president of EOFAA have instructed you to do so.